Terms & Conditions
- In general the host/hostess supplies a suitable area in which the Entertainer can work such as a place set aside or a corner where he can properly conduct his services on a one to one basis with each child. It should be an area of concentration as paints must be kept away from children’s eyes.
- Face painting with stencils would require a table, two chairs (if no table then 3 chairs), and access to water.
- The Entertainer will try to administer to as many young persons as possible in the time permitting.
- The Entertainer will provide paints, sponges and stencils for face painting together with balloons and appropriate pumps for balloon modelling.
- Health & Safety:
a) The Entertainer has been police checked and CRB checked and can provide copies for inspection if notified in advance.
b) The host/hostess is responsible of making sure that a responsible adult i.e. parent or guardian is present to supervise all the children at all times as only one child can be face painted at a time.
c) The Entertainer will arrive at party dressed on the outfit.
- The Entertainer’s responsibility is to provide, solely, face painting, balloon modelling, magic (if children are 4+ years old) at parties and events, and not games, music, or a mic.
- Children have a choice of stencil face painting to for their cheeks, hands or arms.
- The host/hostess needs to give at least one week’s notice of any cancellation.
- Payment is made on the day of the event in cash, and before the end of the event, or via cheque if cheque is sent and is cleared 2 weeks before the event, but this method must be agreed with The Entertainer in writing. Corporate clients can pay by cheque on the day or afterwards.
- If for unforeseen circumstances (ill health/emergency) the Entertainer has to cancel an engagement then he will do his best to find a suitable replacement, in which case, the new entertainer’s details will be submitted to the host/hostess for consideration and agreement.
- In raining or windy conditions without shelter, The Entertainer cannot work for health and safety reasons. 12. The Entertainer doesn’t use a mic or organise games, as it is unpredictable with the age range of children, venue space. But can help out with games if someone else is organising it.
- Any queries/special requests with the entertainer must be raised before the event starts.
- The character mascots and costumes are all 100% unofficial and have nothing to do with the Disney or Marvel companies.
- The Entertainer doesn't use a mic or organise games, as it is unpredictable with the age range of children, venue space. But can help out with games if someone else is organising it.